// Sponsored Post //
An ideal visit between a physician liaison and a physician ends with both parties believing the visit was a valuable use of their limited time.
That’s why building value into every visit is so important, not just for the liaison, but for the physician. If they feel meeting with you is a good use of their time, they’ll do it again. If not, your next meeting might be with their gatekeeper. Respect their time and they’ll give you more of it.
Read this whitepaper to learn the details of these 7 actionable steps to building value into your meetings
- Have a goal for every meeting
- Prepare for every meeting
- Adapt to the connecting style of your prospects
- Create impactful conversations
- Create value for both sides
- Establish credibility
- Be proactive