Strategic Health Care Marketing!
If your job is to enhance the reputation—and the bottom line—of your hospital, health system or physician group, then you’re in the right place. SHCM keeps you abreast of what’s new and what’s working in health care strategy, planning, marketing and communications, so you can adopt or adapt these approaches to your organization.
- Population Health + CRM: A Winning Formula for Behavior Change [Upcoming Webinar]
- How Customer Analytics and Marketing Communications Can Help Prevent Child Abuse
- Start and Leverage a Speakers Bureau for Branding Success
- How to Recruit Good Hospitalists to Improve the Health of Your Organization (Hint: Avoid These 4 Costly Mistakes!)
- Creating Content Marketing That Converts Consumers Into Patients
- How Can a Small-Town Hospital Get Big Returns on a Very Small Marketing Budget? It Pays to Be Clever. And Not Just with Advertising Copy.
- A Speakers Bureau Can Promote Your Service Lines, Elevate Your Brand, and Serve Your Community
- How Gen X and Boomers Shop for Health Care
Browse by Topic
- Brand Management
- Business Development
- Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing and Analytics
- Patient Experience
- Physician Relations
- Population Health Management
- Public Relations
- Quality and Outcomes
- Reputation Management
- Sales and Promotion
- Social Media
- » Full Topic List