Strategic Health Care Marketing!
If your job is to enhance the reputation—and the bottom line—of your hospital, health system or physician group, then you’re in the right place. SHCM keeps you abreast of what’s new and what’s working in health care strategy, planning, marketing and communications, so you can adopt or adapt these approaches to your organization.
- Proven Strategies for Turning Callers Into Patients
- A Children’s Hospital in Boston Pulls Out All the Emotional Stops. Result: Striking Increases in Web Traffic, Enhanced Staff Enthusiasm, and a Powerful Brand Image
- New Online Billing/Payment System Pays Off for Patients and Staff at a Pennsylvania Health System
- 7 Messages Gleaned from Uber (and Life) That Can Help Drive Health Care Marketing Efforts to Hispanic Consumers
- A Money-Back Guarantee In Health Care? Yes.
Browse by Topic
- Brand Management
- Business Development
- Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing and Analytics
- Patient Experience
- Physician Relations
- Population Health Management
- Public Relations
- Quality and Outcomes
- Reputation Management
- Sales and Promotion
- Social Media
- » Full Topic List