Strategic Health Care Marketing!
If your job is to enhance the reputation—and the bottom line—of your hospital, health system or physician group, then you’re in the right place. SHCM keeps you abreast of what’s new and what’s working in health care strategy, planning, marketing and communications, so you can adopt or adapt these approaches to your organization.
- Are Your Lab Services an Untapped Source of Revenue?
- Create Compelling Health Care Marketing Campaigns — Without Compromising Privacy
- High-Tech Practice, Old-School Marketing (That Works)
- Why a Cutting-Edge Behavioral Health Practice Takes an Old-School Approach to Market Its Services
- Learn What Your Patients Really Want—And Target Your Marketing Accordingly
- Balancing Promotion and Patient Privacy: 5 Lessons Learned from the Pharmaceutical Segment That Can Enhance Your Marketing Efforts
- Attractive Minnesota Health Care System Seeks Athletic Young Adults with Broken Legs, Fractured Ribs, Concussions, or Other Traumas. Object: Long-Term Relationships.
- The Cure for Hospital Lab Outsourcing: Building Outreach Like a Business—How Marketers Can Help
Browse by Topic
- Brand Management
- Business Development
- Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing and Analytics
- Patient Experience
- Physician Relations
- Population Health Management
- Public Relations
- Quality and Outcomes
- Reputation Management
- Sales and Promotion
- Social Media
- » Full Topic List