Strategic Health Care Marketing!
If your job is to enhance the reputation—and the bottom line—of your hospital, health system or physician group, then you’re in the right place. SHCM keeps you abreast of what’s new and what’s working in health care strategy, planning, marketing and communications, so you can adopt or adapt these approaches to your organization.
- Hospital’s Magazine Moves the Needle; Does Yours?
- Case Study: A New Blended Health Care Organization That Is Stronger Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Custom-Tailor Health Care Marketing Messages To Break Through Cultural Barriers
- The Future of the ACA Nondiscrimination Rules Under Trump
- Tailoring Messages to Better Fit the Latino Community
- Language Access in Health Care Under a Trump Presidency Part 1: Exploring Guidelines for Written (Print and Digital) Work
- How Media Training Can Refine and Strengthen Your Message
- Merger of Two New Jersey Organizations Creates New State of Health Care
Browse by Topic
- Brand Management
- Business Development
- Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing and Analytics
- Patient Experience
- Physician Relations
- Population Health Management
- Public Relations
- Quality and Outcomes
- Reputation Management
- Sales and Promotion
- Social Media
- » Full Topic List