// Sponsored Post //
How to Drive Awareness, Engage Customers, and Increase Revenue
The decision-making process for consumers—especially health care consumers—has changed significantly. As a health care marketer, it’s important for you to understand exactly what that means for your organization. How have things changed? And how will those changes affect your marketing plan for the coming year?
Consider the power of content marketing.
In today’s ultra-competitive environment, content marketing has emerged as a leading strategy that can help you build awareness, drive revenue growth, and improve customer engagement/loyalty. A recent study of consumers found that “offering free content about a topic I’m interested in” was the most effective way to attract their business—which is why a majority of marketers are planning to increase their content marketing budgets for the coming year.
If this is your year to include content marketing as part of your marketing mix—or if you want to do more of it—but you don’t know where to start, how much to do, what to expect, or how to maximize the return on your efforts, a new webinar from Strategic Health Care Marketing can help.
Here is just some of what you’ll learn:
- What content marketing is (and what it is not) and how it can help you engage your audience more effectively.
- How to use content marketing to support strategic objectives, from service line growth to population health management.
- Leveraging best practices to develop and deploy relevant, engaging content across multiple channels, including print, email, social, and more.
- The key to offering valuable content that connects with your audience.
- How market leaders are employing content to enhance awareness, support patient and community education, and other key initiatives.
Download now »