[Webinar on Demand]
Sponsored by ndp
This event is free for members of Strategic Health Care Marketing to view thanks to our event sponsor.
- Susan Dubuque, principal and co-founder, ndp
- James Colvin, marketing analytics lead, ndp
- Katie Mardigian, transplant outreach coordinator, Hume-Lee Transplant Center, VCU Health
Duration: 60 Minutes
In today’s health care environment, the only thing we can really count on is CHANGE, and one of the most potentially transformative changes is the reorientation from delivering acute care to managing the health of populations.
One essential element of any population health effort is changing behaviors, and who is better qualified to inform, educate and persuade people to modify their behavior than a health care marketing professional?
But as health care marketers, it is imperative that our roles evolve. Our focus needs to expand beyond market development and promotion to include a leadership role at the population health table. Understanding behavior change—and how technology helps to facilitate it—is key.
Watch this webinar and gain an understanding of behavior change theory and see how you can practically deploy a population health strategy through customer relationship management (CRM) campaigns.
- How to apply the “Stages of Change” model of behavior change to your health care marketing
- How the model can be put into practical use through CRM
- How to effectively measure the outcomes of behavior change campaigns
- The leadership role marketing can play in a health care organization’s population health efforts
Plus, you’ll hear a case study about how VCU Health used CRM, working with ndp on creative, and with Evariant as their CRM provider partner, to identify people with an existing medical diagnosis, and engage them in behavior change to prevent further medical deterioration.