Welcome to the New Ezine from Strategic Health Care Marketing (Part 4 of 5)
Hello! Thanks for continuing to follow along in our ezine welcome series. If you missed any of the previous installments, you can check them out here.
Brand management is a huge concern for many health care organizations these days, particularly given the trend toward consolidation of facilities and service lines. So we’re giving you a complimentary sampling of some of our recent coverage in this area. Click any of the links below to read more:
- Rebranding Is Culmination of Two-Year Process to Strengthen Patient-Focused Culture: How the Central Georgia Health System successfully rolled out a name change and cohesive brand strategy for its 30+ clinics, specialty care clinics, and community hospitals.
- High-Profile Fundraising for Health Care Nonprofits: Boon or Bust?: Do flashy (and big-ticket) marketing spends help or hurt the reputation of health care nonprofits?
- How Special Events Can Build Your Reputation and Brand: More than just fundraisers, special events can become an integral part of your health care organization’s identity, both for your staff and for the community at large.
- What it Means to be Human First at BIDMC: Boston’s Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center creates a strong brand around a sincere promise to put people—and the strength of the human spirit—at the center of everything it does.
- Internal Communications: Informing Your Organization’s Cheerleaders and Ambassadors: Ironically, some of your most important brand-building efforts occur when you look internally, rather than externally, and focus on educating employees about your key initiatives.
For the next 7 days, these exclusive SHCM articles will be available without a subscriber account. After that time they will be available for members (or trial members) of the Strategic Health Care Marketing site. I hope you find them to be useful to your organization.
In our next (and final) installment, we’ll be wrapping up with a special offer that will help not just you, but your entire team, stay at the cutting edge of the very best health care marketing and brand-building strategies.
Publisher of Strategic Health Care Marketing