// Sponsored Post //
Today’s healthcare organizations are not only challenged with staffing shortages and budget cuts, but also rising consumer demands that make it more important than ever to implement new solutions that both increase organizational efficiencies as well as digital innovation. Online scheduling is no longer a “nice to have,” but instead an essential investment for organizations to meet the needs of patients, providers, and staff alike.
To launch a successful online scheduling program, organizations can follow these 5 steps:
- Establish a single source of truth for provider, service, and location data.
- Engage cross-functional stakeholders across your organization.
- Create a standardized, repeatable launch plan.
- Broaden booking options across specialties, appointment types, and services.
- Optimize and expand upon self-service capabilities.
For more in-depth detail on best practices for launching online scheduling — plus a vendor evaluation checklist — download the full guide.
Download now »