Focus on Growth Strategies: How Leading Hospitals and Health Systems Are Building Sustainable Success Today
Exclusive Member Report
Effective growth strategies are pivotal for the success and sustainability of health care organizations. In an ever-evolving health care landscape marked by technological advances, changing patient expectations, and an increasingly competitive market, robust growth strategies have become invaluable tools for navigating complexities, fostering innovation, and ensuring financial stability.
In navigating this dynamic environment, health care marketers must be flexible and adaptable to quickly respond to new trends and technological changes. Embracing data-driven decision-making and leveraging innovative solutions are essential in crafting growth strategies that not only address current challenges, but position health care organizations for long-term success.
In this new report from Strategic Health Care Marketing, you’ll learn what hospitals and health systems around the country are doing to drive growth and discover key strategies and tactics to boost growth at your own organization.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- Why Bill Robertson, CEO of MultiCare, believes brand-building is the key to long-term growth and how it can create a sustainable competitive advantage in the health care sector.
- How a new virtual care service helps CHRISTUS Health expand access and grow patient volume.
- How Geisinger’s use of a physician relations management platform helps it accelerate strategic business plans and drive referral growth.
- How a multifaceted approach integrating marketing, outreach, and operations can help boost referral growth.
- How VHC Health leveraged a health risk assessment campaign to engage patients and drive service-line growth.
- Insights from Bon Secours Mercy Health, Providence Health, LCMC Health, and Mount Sinai Health System on the role of marketing in growth and what advice they would give others working to address this issue.
- Why Daniel Fell believes health care marketers should rethink growth initiatives and become more flexible in adapting their marketing strategies and tactics.
- How Ochsner Health uses marketing data to support operational growth by identifying potential gaps.
For more strategic insights and expert guidance to bolster your health care marketing efforts, download our report today.