Position Your Health System for Success in 2019
Five Key Market Dynamics for Marketers to Manage
// By Linda MacCracken //
“In my ongoing conversations with industry leaders about what’s shifting in health care, five factors rose to the top of the list for 2019, as marketing moves to new dimensions, and closer to health system collaborative scaling of smart pilots.”
In this article, Linda MacCracken, senior principal, customer engagement at Accenture Health, and Strategic Health Care Marketing Editorial Advisory Board member, frames the trends for 2019 around five questions:
- Who co-owns patient engagement with my team?
- How can we get more consumers enrolled in population health plans?
- What is our reported ROI metric?
- How will we partner more deeply with IT to align and leverage our marketing tech stack?
- How do we compete with new competitors coming for our business?
How do these topics rank on your top-five lists, and why?
This content is only available to members.
Please log in.
Not a member yet?
Start a free 7-day trial membership to get instant access.
Log in below to access this content: